Lovely to have a couple of days at home in the middle of a fairly busy patch. On my to-do list today:
1. Get up-to-date on my emails.
2. Finish memorising two GOLD pieces for our rehearsal in Paris tomorrow.
3. Go to my squash coaching (and do some exercise).
4. Drink lots of tea.
5. Do some violin practice (I’ve been meaning to for a while).
6. Take the dog for a walk.
7. Get an early night ahead of our next touring patch (Paris, Romont, Venlo and Beijing) which kicks off tomorrow morning.
I’m looking forward to this next touring patch for many reasons: we’ve got a film crew joining us for the next four days, which should be fun; the Paris concert programme is bespoke and full of lots of renaissance polyphony, which will be a joy to sing in the L’Oratoire du Louvre tomorrow; we’re going to be in Switzerland briefly, which is one of my favourite countries; and it’s my first time travelling long-haul to do just one concert and then coming home again – rather exciting in a strange sort of way…
Anyway, I’d better crack on with my to-do list!
To enter a section of the site, either click on the relevant tile or image on the home page, or use the menu in the top right-hand corner.
Once you’ve chosen your section, you can use the arrows on either side of the centred image to view more content.
To return to the homepage or visit another area, click the menu button in the top right-hand corner.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now