SATB divisi into six parts
Five varied arrangements by Philip Lawson of songs arranged for The King’s Singers’ travels in China.
• Diu diu tang (Drip, drip, drop)
• Hsiao cheng gu she (Small town story)
• Mo li hua (Jasmine flower)
• Tien king lok sui (The rain is falling from the sky)
• Zai na yao yuan de di fang (In the distant place)
To enter a section of the site, either click on the relevant tile or image on the home page, or use the menu in the top right-hand corner.
Once you’ve chosen your section, you can use the arrows on either side of the centred image to view more content.
To return to the homepage or visit another area, click the menu button in the top right-hand corner.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now