- Album Covers
Newsletter Sign Up
Latest on Facebook
- After two wonderful concerts in Northern Italy, we head home today for a week of rest and preparation. We'll be helping Julian to start his KS journey, as well as learning a few new pieces for the upcoming Schleswig Holstein festival. We're also returning to the Three Choirs Festival next week, one of the finest choral festivals going, so it's an exciting way to end the season! read
- Paul thought that Chris B was talking for too long... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz_CZ_kBU5U&list=UUpz2hxggY2rjEGiR6AKiI3gThe King's Singers: Chris B gets moved on... read
- We had a blast in Riga! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Xz5fS_TUk&list=UUpz2hxggY2rjEGiR6AKiI3gThe King's Singers: World Choir Games Fun!Chris Gabbitas in Riga read
- If you have to go somewhere to get over a World Choir Games hangover, you can't do better than the beautiful Dolomites in northern Italy. And so we have come here, to Bressanone and Dobbiaco, to enjoy wonderful Renaissance music as the mountains watch over us. read
Latest on Twitter
- RT @gentsofjohns: Huge congratulations to Gent Jules Gregory, the newest member of @kingssingers !!
- Yes, you saw correctly.... http://t.co/vs2WqyM09X
- So proud of the @BarnsleyChoir for being Champions of the Popular Choral Music category in the Open Competition at the @WorldChoirGames.
- If you have a keen eye on Twitter, you might notice something quite momentous has happened.... Some official news will follow. ;D
- @KsenijaSidorova Come to Egle - we're here after our concert in the Opera House!